Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Spidermen...?!

Terry and I spent several weekends in Toronto last month.

One morning, looking out the window of my downtown Toronto hotel, I noticed movement at the top of a tall building...

Someone was walking there! (Spider-man?!)












I watched, fascinated, as two workers attached guy ropes to the top balcony roof... (Walking on the open edge, they looked so vulnerable!)

Their ropes went a long way down! Were they going to slide down?!












Who were they? Window washers, perhaps, preparing for a day's work?!

(Glad I don't have to do that job!)

But they didn't slide down - as spiderman might! They disappeared...







Later on, walking outside, I noticed a person tethered to one of the ropes standing on a ladder on a lower balcony. He appeared to be caulking windows.

Does he have to do them all?! Most are too high to reach with a ladder.

I wasn't able to stay around all day and watch - so I left, glad I didn't have to do that job either! 








Luckily we all have different skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment