Thursday, June 18, 2015

Creative Growth

It seems like only yesterday that my daughter introduced me to a friend's new business venture: The Workroom - a place where people could come and sew by the hour.

There would also be fabric and sewing supplies for sale.













I remember wondering: Do people these days still like to sew?









Over the years, the store has grown, and I know why: Just being in this creative space inspires me!















Recently walking around the neighborhood, I saw another sign on a building around the block: The Workroom Studio.











Apparently the Workroom now has so many classes that they needed a second sewing space.
















So people do still like to sew and make things by hand!

Wonderful to see creativity blooming here!


No comments:

Post a Comment