Monday, April 22, 2013

Reversible Table Runner

I haven't made quilted table runners in years - though I did make a few in my first quilting course, "Quilted Gifts." Most of those have a Christmas theme.














After seeing the lovely one my daughter's friend Karyn made (called "Learning Curves Table Runner," which she posted on her blog), I was inspired to make one again.















I found some leftover squares from a quilt I made a few years ago and sewed them together.















Then I looked for some interesting backing in my fabric stash that could made a reversible side...



















There it is... Done! Because the squares were already made up, it didn't take long at all!

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea to use left over quilt blocks to make a table runner! looks great.

    ReplyDelete