Friday, December 17, 2021

Peanut Butter Tip

Terry loves to shop for groceries - and I’m happy to let him do it. He’s much more thorough than I am - checking cans for dents and “best before“ dates, reading labels, remembering prices...

How do you like the “all natural” peanut butter I bought? He asked recently.

It’s good - but it separates, leaving oil on the top, which I have to mix in every time I use it. So I prefer the stuff that doesn’t separate.

Do you store it upside down in the fridge like the label says? He asked.











Upside down?! Does it really say that?! I’ve never heard of that, but I’ll give it a try. 

So that’s what I now do: I mix the peanut butter a bit when I first open a jar, then store it in the fridge, lid side down (in a bowl, in case there’s leakage).











And it comes out perfect every time!

(Glad he reads labels!)

No comments:

Post a Comment