Friday, December 3, 2021

How to Decorate With Quilts












The October edition of Canadian House & Home had an article on “How to Decorate With Quilts.”











I was interested! I have more quilts than I know what to do with!!

To cover a table? No, I’ve never done that!











On a bed? I’ve done that!











A wall hanging? I’ve done that in the past… but have none hanging right now… I do have one hanging over the upstairs banister…











And another on the back of a rocking chair…










Hopefully they won’t get bleached by the sun!











I’d really love to have a large frame on the wall… like the one in the picture on the right, where several quilts can hang.

Not sure if I’d have enough wall space for that. Instead, I just pile them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment