Friday, December 31, 2021

Building a More Positive Outlook











I recently came across an article on developing a more positive attitude - something I could definitely use now that winter is here.

I jotted down a few tips:



One was: celebrate small joys ... 

So true! I derive so much joy from watching a beautiful sunset... even if it’s through the window from indoors!

My daily blogging helps me celebrate my hobbies and interests. Remembering, writing - then re-reading what I’ve written - all bring me joy.

Another idea that jumped out at me was to establish an enjoyable routine...

My working - and parenting - days were so busy! I felt stressed... life was too rushed to fully enjoy. 

That’s why I now get up early - have coffee and read... I rarely plan to do anything before 10 AM. I like to quietly EASE into my day!

Before winter ends, I’m sure Terry will have to remind me to count my blessings - another of the happiness tips I wrote down!

No comments:

Post a Comment