Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Toronto's St. Lawrence Market

One of my favorite Toronto places is St. Lawrence Market in the heart of downtown.














Others must like it too!


















One building is a Saturday Farmer's Market.














Across the street, a larger market is open daily, Tuesdays to Saturdays.














I wandered through some of my favorite areas, and perused the fresh produce...














(Rhubarb?! It must be spring somewhere in southern Ontario! Or is this greenhouse grown?)














I always find chocolate and baked goods hard to resist!














And pasta making is so fascinating ...














I just had to buy some fresh pasta...














... before moving on to discover more of Toronto's downtown sights and sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment