Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Exploring Toronto

One of the fun aspects of visiting Toronto - for me - is being able to spend time with my two kids who live there.


















They invariably introduce me to new restaurants -and places to shop...


















... like Sadie's, a small cafe that serves breakfast all day.


















There was no snow on the ground, so we kept walking... wandering over to Kensington market...














... an outdoor food market in the downtown area...


















... to buy ground coffee beans at Moonbean Coffee Company.














Later, on my own, I explored the Trinity-Bellwoods park neighborhood, near where my daughter works.














Visiting Toronto always means putting on my walking shoes - and exploring.














I never know what I'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment