Monday, March 28, 2011

Would You Believe It?!

A few people reading my blog have done so faithfully from the very beginning, over two years ago. These are mostly family members, checking - no doubt - to see if I'm misrepresenting them in any way!

Which posts (of the almost 700 that I have written) have been the most helpful? I sometimes wonder... (hoping that someone somewhere has been helped or entertained by what I write.)

That I don't know. But I recently did discover a tool that tells me which posts have been read by the most people... And frankly, I was very surprised by the results!

So here they are, Dave Letterman style, counting down from five to one... My most read posts, according to a google counter...

Number 5... A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skilled Sailor, posted on January 20, 2010.

Number 4... What To Do With Indoor Trees, posted on February 25, 2011.

Number 3... My favorite marble cake recipe, posted on February 13, 2009.

Number 2...
Posted on June 10, 2009, a blog entitled I Used to Be WITH IT, and Then They Changed What IT Was... a quote from the TV program, the Simpsons.

And finally, Number 1... my most turned to post by far... (read by more than three times as many readers as any other post has!)

Gardening in October, posted on October 15, 2009.

(I mean, would you believe it?! I know I surely wouldn't have!)

No comments:

Post a Comment