Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Tea?!!

One of the risks of posting my plans online is that sometimes people remember what I've said!

So, when I told my daughter that I had discovered the best green tea I've had in a long time, she said: More tea?! I thought you posted on your blog that you weren't going to buy any more tea until you used up what you had.

Well, yes, I had said that. But then - while looking through the ethnic aisle for imported tea in a neighborhood supermarket - I saw this interesting green LEMON tea (green tea with lemon zest) from Austria.

I bought a box - and liked it so much that I went back to get a few more boxes. (I had never seen it before and didn't know if I'd ever see it again.)














I discovered that a number of other teas packaged by this Austrian company were all on sale for 99 cents each! So I bought one of each, plus 5 boxes of the Lemon Green Tea...

I haven't tried the others yet... but I highly recommend the GREEN TEA LEMON.

(So that's why I have so many packages of tea in my cupboard: When I find something I really like, ... I fear running out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment