Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Our Ground Hog Problem

Unfortunately - we have new neighbors - new wild animal neighbors..

Earlier this spring, we discovered that a family of groundhogs had moved in and were living under our three garden sheds...











How to get rid of them?!

Online research informed me that they eat 1/3 of their body weight in plants every day!! That's a lot of plant material.

I suspect my flowers are in danger!



What do we have to do to get them to move?!












We're currently trying to block entrances to their new home - but they're very persistent - and have strong digging skills!

I've also spread talcum powder and Epsom salts around - I've read that they don't like either... But nothing has deterred them so far...

Not sure how to get rid of them - but they definitely have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment