Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Count Your Blessings!

Yesterday marked one month of "social distancing" in our community. I can't say time has flown by - but Terry and I lack for nothing...

We are extremely thankful that it is early spring gardening season, which gives us lots of raking to do.

I was happy to see the hellebore blooming in my front garden bed. This is the only flower in bloom so far.

I'm also thankful I have lots of indoor hobbies - and organizing I could do on a rainy day...

Whenever I become discouraged, Terry reminds me to COUNT MY BLESSINGS!

It helps!

Looking at family photo albums fills me with thankfulness for the people in my life and the things we've enjoyed doing together.

So I'm assembling photos for a few more photo books...

There's always something to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment