Monday, April 27, 2020

Ottawa's Claudette Cain Park

Heading out for a nature walk one day, Terry and I decided to go to Claudette Cain Park - a place where our youngest son often played soccer when he was in high school.

The park was bigger than I remembered it... Prettier, too.

I didn't do much wandering around in those days...








Instead, I'd sit in the car with a bag full of papers to mark...

Working away, I'd look up from time to time, to watch the game.

I didn't go out to watch very often. I remember that, as evening approached, the mosquitoes here were bad!




This time, Terry and I walked around on the nature trails..

After admiring views of the river, we headed back to the car. Sundown wasn't far off. The mosquitoes and no-see-ums were making their regular evening appearance...

Time to head home!

No comments:

Post a Comment