Saturday, February 4, 2017

What to Make With This Colorful Yarn?!

A while back I came across this colorful French yarn...

I couldn't resist! I bought two balls - the amount suggested for most sweaters - and then wondered what to do next.

Online I found some French patterns specifically for this yarn, but none of them appealed to me.







Among my knitting patterns, I found this pattern for a crocheted wrap. I could see myself wearing something like this.















Using the dimensions given, I determined that I'd need about 100 stitches across.















I started to knit a wrap in seed stitch, with garter stitch borders.














At this stage, I can still modify it and make it into an afghan, if I decide I don't like it as a wrap...

(Perhaps it could even be part of a sweater!)


Or, I could even tear it apart and start over! It wouldn't be the first time I've done that!

No comments:

Post a Comment