Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Crochet Inspiration

I've borrowed a number of knitting books from the local public library this winter. The useful ones I've tried to purchase, so that I could have my own copy - and not worry about library due dates.

A while back, I borrowed some amazing knitting books by Welsh designer, Sasha Kagan. I quickly realized that I wasn't ready - at this time - to make any of her complicated but amazing knits. (She also has a website where I could order them as "kits" with yarn included - if I ever changed my mind.)

But another book, a crochet reference, intrigued me - so I ordered a used copy online.
















What a wonderful reference book!












I'm delighted with it!













The color combinations - as well as the designs - are inspiring me to get back to crocheting - or crochet weaving - again!

No comments:

Post a Comment