Thursday, October 29, 2015

More Art With Alan

I have a new morning routine!

After breakfast, I spend half an hour or so doing art with Alan Owen - following along with his You Tube art videos. There are quite a few, most of which have been viewed thousands of times.

(Occasionally I print up photos I have taken and try to make paintings of them as well.)





My collection of paintings is growing! I prop them on the piano for a few days, modifying them if needed - then put them away.









My goal is to do every one of his tutorials! I'm not sure how many he has - but there are enough to keep me busy for a few months, I'm sure. Maybe enough to keep me painting all winter long, something I've been meaning to do for years!

I wonder if my neighbor Mary, who first introduced me to him, is doing the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment