Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Bake Sales!

I don't do much baking any more. I try not to eat too many desserts.

So I love community bake sales at church bazaars or even at Starwood, my mother's nursing home. They're fund-raisers - so it would be wrong not to buy something!








 
I recently got a phone call inviting me to contribute baking as well! So I got down to work, preparing chocolate chip cookies and cranberry-oatmeal muffins.







  
I dropped them off...

But for someone like me, who loves baked goods, just stepping in the door is an invitation to buy as well!







I always end up bringing home more than I brought!

Fortunately I was attending a "pot luck" supper that evening... When others complemented me on the delicious cake I had brought, I didn't mention that I hadn't actually made it... I just smiled and nodded - I did bring it!


No comments:

Post a Comment