Sunday, September 13, 2015

Personal Seasons

I've come to the realization, as I wonder about signing up for fall art courses, that my year has personal "seasons": times when I can be outdoors, and others stretches of time when I rarely leave the house - like the slippery days of winter, when I'm confined indoors for weeks on end, and the hottest days of summer, when I tend to stay indoors most of the day.

My favorite "season" is when I can walk outdoors and feel invigorated... 

So as I think about what I want to do this fall... and wonder why I don't have the urge to sign up for weekly classes or activities right now , I realize that the weather is still too nice for that.

Perhaps in January, when I expect ice and snow will cover the ground. But not now... Not yet... (Though it is always fun to learn something new!)

No comments:

Post a Comment