Sunday, September 27, 2015

New Bedtime Reading

I enjoy reading short reflections before going to bed... It's a peaceful way to fall asleep.

My most recent bedtime reading is an out-of-print book entitled A Rose Will Grow Anywhere: Renewing Your Confidence That God Works All Things Together For Good. It's one of the last books written by David A Redding, a Presbyterian minister whose book on prayer, Before You Call, I Will Answer, is one of my all-time favorites.

In this book, which could only be written after a long life, David Redding looks back on some of his experiences - amazed at how God's grace has appeared in the most unlikely places.

I'm enjoying it so much that I've ordered two more of his out-of-print books!




This one has already arrived... (It's a book of prayers.)

(Glad I've been able to find them online!)

No comments:

Post a Comment