Monday, July 15, 2013

Antique Store With a Purpose

I was recently introduced to two social workers who run an antique store...


















Some of their merchandise is sold.














 Some is given away to needy people.














 I was intrigued by the items I saw in the store.














 It was like walking back in time...


















 ... to my childhood!














There was even a framed picture of the British royal family - Queen Elizabeth as a child (on the right) with her parents and younger sister Margaret!














I don't remember ever seeing a toy cow like this! It "drinks" water and produces a white liquid "milk"!














I came to drop off a box of dishes... (as I try to de-clutter my house). But I could easily have purchased an even larger quantity of "antiques"... well, things I remember from my childhood! (Am I that old?!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment