Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Flower Confusion

I've been enjoying the first spring flowers...















Many of the earliest to appear in our garden are blue or white ...  I love them, but I get them confused! (Are the ones above the same as the ones in the picture below?!)














I'm glad to see a few flowers growing from bulbs I planted last year. (Covering the bulbs with rocks deterred the squirrels from eating them. I'm glad they survived!)















As I look at this most recent bloom - which I assumed was a hellebore. (It's growing out of the bunch of yellowish helleborus flowers behind it)...















I am wondering: Is it a Canada anemone instead?!


 Have I accidentally planted one above the other?!

(Does it matter?! I'm enjoying them all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment