Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Season of AWESOME!

One of the blogs I read regularly is called 1000 AWESOME things. (The blog author - from Toronto - has almost finished his countdown. I wonder what his next challenge will be!)

The word AWESOME! has been on my mind a lot these warm March days - with a hint of spring in the air. Spring truly is my SEASON OF AWESOME!

AWESOME! because ...













  • I can walk outdoors without wearing a coat and hat!









  • the snow and ice (on the river) are steadily disappearing!









  • green growth is pushing out of the ground!










  • we can sleep - and drive - with windows open again!
  • I hear birds chirping outdoors!









  • Canada geese are returning (a sign that spring is here)!









  • evenings sometimes bring rain storms (with lightning) - not snow storms!

After months of winter weather, spring is truly AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment