Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My "New Favorite" Ottawa Burger

A week ago, Terry and I wandered past a recently-opened Ottawa burger place, in Hintonburg, an old Ottawa neighborhood...














The Hintonburger is a success story, of sorts...














Originally a burger "shack," they did so well selling organic beef hamburgers that they moved into a "real" restaurant...














... a 35 year old building that was originally a KFC establishment.


















It's not very big, but business was steady. (I had to watch for strategic moments to take pictures without photographing patrons.)














Their milkshakes taste "real" ... the way I remember milkshakes tasting when I was a child! Another example of a small business succeeding because they focus on being GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment