Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HOME is...??














I've heard say: "Home is where the heart is." And that is certainly true, especially when you're away from home and feeling homesick.

When I was a teenager, I remember my mother saying: "Home is the one place where they have to let you in." (I can only assume that some days she wished she didn't have to!)

These days I'm enjoying being at home. The summer was hectic with weekend events, family reunions, and visits with friends. Now that life has returned to a low-key NORMAL, I'm relishing the luxury of just being here at home - doing as much (or as little) as I feel like doing. I don't have many demands placed on me - as long as there is food in the fridge and clean clothes in the closet.

If I were to describe what home is like for me today, I'd say: "Home is where I need to be to recharge my battery."














My energy level been on LOW POWER for a while now - and it needs a serious recharge!














Home has the wonderful ability to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment