Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Restaurant in Town

One of our sons invited us to try a new restaurant in town. A French microbrewery and restaurant chain called the 3 Brewers is expanding into Canada. A week ago they opened their downtown Ottawa location.














Beer is made on the premises...














When my son ordered a one meter sampler, I didn't realize what we were getting! (I shouldn't have ordered a drink with my meal of sauerkraut and sausage!)














The three of us tried, but we didn't manage to drink them all!














The food - and the view - were great.














It was also interesting to see where they make the beer...














(Next time I think I'll just drop in for coffee and dessert! They have a great dessert menu, but this time I was too full to even think about it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment