Monday, January 22, 2024

Looking for the "Perfect" Hand Cream

Every winter - as soon as temperatures drop below freezing - my hands start to crack. Tiny painful cuts... For me, it's a sure sign that winter has arrived!


Over the years, I've found a few creams that work quite well... But every year, I start a new search for a "perfect" one. 

This year, after googling "best hand creams for winter" and reading several newspaper reviews online, I made a list of  non-sticky ones that sounded promising. Non-sticky is key for daytime use.


This is the first one from the list that I was able to find in a store. (It also has a healthy foot version.) I've never noticed them before.

I'll try them both for a while and see how they work. I don't want to spend the winter months walking around with my hands covered in bandages!

No comments:

Post a Comment