Monday, August 7, 2023

Point Gatineau Walk


One of my favourite places to take a leisurely walk is next to the Ottawa River in Point Gatineau, Quebec, a half-hour drive from our house.


Views of the river are always stunning - any time of the year.


We saw ducks and geese... Last time we were here, things were quieter - and we even noticed a beaver swimming in the river.


The ducklings that hatched this spring have now grown. I wonder if these ducks or geese in a row are the offspring, still following their parents.


At this time of year, Point Gatineau (just across the river from Ottawa) resembles a seaside resort.


We even saw a tour boat passing by.


After an hour's walk, I was refreshed! I felt I had escaped to a seaside resort - on a mini vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment