Friday, March 16, 2018

More Snow!!

During last week's slushy snow, I slipped and fell while walking down our street to get the mail...

Fortunately, I didn't really hurt myself, though one wrist was sore for a few days... (I should have worn my boots with ice-grips, but the road just looked slushy to me....)

The result is that Terry forbids me to go out walking until the roads are bare again...

It looks like that isn't happening any day soon! This was our yard two days ago, in the midst of our latest snowstorm.









It has been snowing a lot... We've apparently been on the fringe of a major snowstorm that hit the East coast...

This much snow will be around for a while, especially when temperatures are below freezing...

Toronto - four hours away by train - has no snow at all. Maybe I need to plan a weekend in Toronto... just so I can go for walks!


No comments:

Post a Comment